Get To Know Us
Baby Dedication Request
Church Room Usage Request – Non FCFC Group
Church Room Usage Request – FCFC Group
Locations: Warrenton & Wentzville
One Church, Two Locations
Mail: Po Box 116 Warrenton MO, 63383
Send us a Message
Main Contact Line: 636.456.4748
Give us a Call
Social Media: Follow us @FCFCmo
Stay Up To Date
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
If you are not a group from FCFC and would like to use our facilities, fill out the form below and someone from our office will follow up with you as soon as we can.
Church Room Usage Request - Non FCFC Group
Step 1 of 4 - Statement of Faith
Non-FCFC Christian Organizations and Ministries
(Refer to the FCFC Policy Manual for the complete policy)
The church’s facilities were provided through God’s benevolence and by the sacrificial generosity of church members. The church desires that its facilities be used for the fellowship of the body of Christ and always to God’s glory. Although the facilities are generally open only to Covenant Partners and their families, we make our facilities available to approved Christian non-profit groups as a witness to our faith, in a spirit of Christian Charity, and as a means of demonstrating the Gospel of Jesus Christ in practice. However, facility use will not be permitted to groups holding, advancing, or advocating beliefs, or advancing, advocating, or engaging in practices that conflict with the church’s faith or moral teachings, which are summarized in, among other places, the church’s constitution and bylaws. Nor may facilities be used for activities that contradict, or are deemed by the pastor as inconsistent with, or contrary to the church’s faith or moral teachings. The pastor, or his official designee, is the final decision-maker on whether a person or group is allowed to use church facilities.
Facility Use Guidelines
1. Alcohol Policy: No alcohol may be served in church facilities.
2. Smoking Policy: Smoking is prohibited in any indoor church facility.
3. Groups are restricted to only those areas of the facility that the group has reserved.
4. Church equipment, such as tables and chairs, must be returned to original placement, unless arranged otherwise prior to the event.
5. Abusive or foul language, violent behavior, and drug or alcohol abuse are strictly prohibited while using church facilities. Any person exhibiting such behavior will be required to leave the premise.
6. Any person or group must sign the Church Facility Request and Agreement form prior to reservation of church facilities.
7. If any of the children’s playgrounds are used,
TWO ADULTS (18 years or older)
must be present in the playground area supervising at all times. Be aware that FCFC facilities are under video surveillance.
For all non-FCFC-sponsored events, the group using the facilities must add Faith Christian Family Church as an additional insured on their insurance policy and provide the church with a certificate stating such. The user must also sign a Facility Use and an Indemnity and Hold Harmless Agreement. (do we have these?)
Requests for facility use may be made to by submitting this form. The event will be reserved and placed on the church calendar upon approval by the pastoral staff. This generally happens only on Tuesdays. Please do not assume the facilities are available until you are notified by the church office.
Facility use fee: $50/hr with a 2 hour minimum.
Set up and tear down fee: $150 (may be waived if tables are not needed, or if you choose to do set-up/tear-down yourself)
Cleaning fee: $50 – $150 will be assessed if the facility is not left in the same or better condition as it was found.
I affirm that:
1. I understand that the church does not allow its facilities to be used in a way that contradicts its faith or by persons or groups holding beliefs that contradict the church’s faith.
2. To the best of my knowledge the purpose for which I am requesting use of church facilities will not contradict the church’s faith, and I commit to promptly disclose any potential conflict for which I am aware or become aware to church staff.
3. I am not aware of any beliefs that are professed by me or the organization I represent and which is requesting use of the church’s facilities that contradict the beliefs of the church. I agree to promptly disclose any potential conflicts in belief to church staff.
4. I understand that upon approval of my facilities use request, I must add Faith Christian Family Church as an additional insured on our insurance policy and provide the church with a certificate stating such.
5. I understand that the church does not allow its facilities to be generally available to the public, and that our use of these facilities is subject to the pastor’s approval, which is conditioned in part on my agreement to the requirements in the “Church Facility Use Policy,” a copy of which I have read and understood.
6. I understand that I will be responsible for any damages to the church facilities resulting from this proposed use of facilities.
7. The church believes disputes are to be worked out between parties without recourse to the courts. See, generally, Matthew Chapter 18 and 1 Corinthians Chapter 6. Accordingly, users of the facility agree to attempt resolution through Christian mediation, and failing that to submit to binding arbitration through the American Arbitration Association, or any other mutually acceptable arbitration service.
Do you and the organization you are representing agree with the above statement of faith and facility use guidelines?
Person in Charge
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
List the names of the organization's office holders and leaders
Briefly state the organization's purpose and mission
Date of Event
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
Start Time (include any prep time needed)
End Time (include time needed for clean up)
Which church facilities are you requesting?
Preschool Classroom (Warrenton)
Youth Auditorium (Warrenton)
Kids' Auditorium (Wentzville)
Indoor and/or Outdoor Playgrounds (Warrenton)
Youth Game Room (Warrenton)
Kitchen & Cafe (Wentzville)
For what purpose do you intend to use the facilities?
Are you requesting the use of FCFC equipment? If so, which items?
Do you need an Audio Technician? (additional fee)
Start time for Audio Technician
End time for Audio Technician
Additional information we may need to know
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SET-UP AND TEAR-DOWN 1) YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING THE FACILITY AFTER YOUR EVENT. 2) A $50 - $150 CLEANING FEE WILL BE ASSESSED IF THE FACILITY IS NOT LEFT IN THE SAME OR BETTER CONDITION AS YOU FOUND IT.
Have you read and understand the above cleaning policy?